Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

Hello everyone! I just got done skypeing with WOU, it didn't quiet work out how we wished but it was a try and I would just like to say I MISS WOU!! (not because I don't like Puerto Rico, but because WOU is home to me :) )
Well aside from that I have been extremely busy these last 2 weeks. And it will continue. Lately I have had a lot of work load, essays, quizzes, presentations, etc. Plus the trips during the week.  :)


About 2 weeks ago I went to visit Old San Juan with my friends and here are a few pics: (sorry they are dark, I plan to go very soon again during the day) 





























And this past Friday we went to see Las Cuevas de Camuy (the Camuy Caves)




This was our ride down to the the cuevas.. lol 


Very beautiful; reminded me of Oregon but with a touch of tropic natural beauty












you can kinda see the glacier in the background, its really amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment