Monday, September 13, 2010

Crisis

So I am having a bit of a crisis here in Sagrado. My financial aid may come in late and it may not even cover my whole costs here, sense I did transfer schools, I owe money at the first university and now full tuition here. :( I have talked with my dad and well, he said that if my financial does not come through I must make arrangments to go home.... Of course hearing this broke my heart, but I also understand that my parents have no money to give me. And after discussing it with the people closets to me, I know that if I leave now, I do not leave empty handed. The trip has had its impacts on me.
I've observed and discovered new things about my self and about the education field. With education being my major I have come to acknowledge 4 things I would love to bring into my future classroom, (of which these 4 things I will not mention here :) because its going to be in my application essay)  but that will greatly benefit my students. :)
I do of course wish to stay to get the even more out of the trip and gain some more practice with my Spanish, but I've cried it all out, I've thought about it, and now I will just wait and see what happens next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment