Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Problems resolved :)

Hello everyone,
there is good news and bad news on todays blog... First the good news! Well am I happy to inform you that my financial aid will come through and that I will be staying in Puerto Rico till the end of the semester. :) And now for the bad news... my internet or my laptop, or possibly both are not working. What does this mean? This means, primarily, no pictures and probably less blogging from me. :( And I wanted to show some pictures of Ponce, the city we went to visit this past friday... But I will try to make extra effort to come on the internet to post up blogs at least. (because I will not deny that once on the internet... I can get pretty distracted and not do my assigned readings... so I do try to avoid it) Especially this week with 3 midterms going on! I have one EVERY day!! ah!! I thought I could handle it with the studying I did over the weekend but.. now I've realized how tiring and stressful it is, and how important a good sleep and meal is... I am so tired already mentally and physically. But I got one more midterm tomorrow, the last one. Only 50 plus questions more to go.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment