Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 2 in San German, Puerto Rico

So after being here for one whole entire day... I think I may get used to this place. Arriving here was defidently full of surprises. San German, Puerto Rico is not exactly what I imagined. It is much much hotter than I thought, and very humid. Suprisingly to me, there is also no air conditioning in the dorms, nor is there internet... :( And the bugs here are huge! But the views and the natural tropical campus is beautiful. When I go to bed, the windows are left open, and silent night does not apply to this place. It is a noisy yet pleasant tropical forest out there.
I have not many any local students yet, and have not gone on and about outside the campus, but tomorrow I hope I will. Tomorrow I hope to explore old San German. So expect to see pictures soon!

 First glimpse of Puerto Rico: San Juan













nope, this ain't no jungle, this is campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment